Friday 13 April 2012

Dotcomgiftshop



The lovely people at dotcomgiftshop got in touch with me this week to say that they had included my blog in one of their posts about food blogs that they love.

I was over the moon when I got the email and so proud that my blog had got a mention! When I started my blog it was so I could share my enthusiam for baking with everyone, meet fellow bakers and really keep a record of everything I had baked - I really didn't think anyone would be interested in my little blog about cakes..but it turns out that maybe a few people are :)

I love Dotcomgiftshop - another reason why I was so happy that they have featured my blog! I'm always having a nosy at their website and have ordered a few things from them - I got the cutest heart shaped containers from them and people always comment on them when they see them in the fridge at work and I still love cooking with my pink spotty frying pan!

Dotcomgiftshop stock all sorts of gifts and homeware for everyone. They are always very cool and quirky but are also very affordable.

I'm hopefully (fingers crossed) moving house in the next few weeks/months so will definitely be making purchases in the near future for my lovely new home.

These are my personal faves on the website at the moment:

Red Kitchen Scales £19.95

Heart Shaped Measuring Spoons £1.95

Set of 3 Tins £12.95

12 Mini Loaf Baking Cases £2.95

White Love Bird Cake Stand £11.95

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Dotcomgiftshop is a lovely site. I came across it a couple of years ago and pretty much wanted to buy everything!

    ReplyDelete